Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Swap stuff...

IS SENT!!!! I sent them out a few days ago but just posted this now. I am gonna miss spoiling my swap partner she really is wonderful! But I just now remembered that I forgot to take a picture of the very last 3 things I sent her so I might have to see if she can get a pic of them so that I can post them here.

On another note the other day I got a small stuffie with some marigold seeds a nice note and a beautiful crocheted dish/face cloth (my new face cloth now) from an elf in Texas. Yes you read right an elf, I joined in on the Holidays in July over at the Ville and am just loving it, though I haven't yet had the chance to make it to the post office to ship out some things I do have stuff ready to gift so hopefully after payday! And then today a wonderful elf from NJ gifted me 3 partial skeins of lion boucle and a partial of beautiful light and lofty that just so happens to be RED!! So now I have more yarn to make another scarf for the AIDS auction!!!

Not sure what to do with the other skeins but I am thinking maybe some baby hats? or booties? or slippers for elderly? Whatever I decide I know it will be great and will go to a good cause!

Well I don't seem to be making much headway with crocheting but that might be because I spend a lot of the time with the boys and on the 'Ville oh and we took the boys to two baseball games so far this week. The family friend who is staying with us for a bit is on the command baseball team so we go and watch him play. They aren't that good but hey it's something to do!

No comments: