Friday, June 8, 2007

Ok so it's been awhile but I am still alive. For a month we had no internet but they finally hooked us up and now I have no digital camera because JJ broke it. Hopefully next payday we will be able to get one but I dont know. Anyways I joined the Summer Secret Pal swap at the ville so that pretty much has taken over my time making sure that my KSP has the very best that I can make.

My UKSP has sent me a few amazing things like a pink butterfly tape measure, a set of bamboo hooks, and a row counter bracelet with matching cherry stitch markers!!!! She said that she mailed out my final package so I am just waiting on it to get here, should be anytime now. I think my mailman is afraid of me cause I have been stalking him a lot lately!

Anyways I have finished at least three projects since I last posted but all for my Swap partner so I can't really post pics until the last package is recieved. I also have joined a couple CAL's like the tunisan one but that doesnt offically start until July 15th (thank goodness because I am so busy with the Sp stuff) and also the UFO one which I offically start on Monday! Hopefully with all the wonderful ladies in that post supporting me I can finish all thes WIP!!!

Ok well that about covers it for now, I will try to post more frequently now that I have internet. Have a good day!

No comments: