Saturday, March 17, 2007

Oh no.....

Ok well this is the second blog I have started. For some reason I can't log into the other one which is sad because I was proud of my weak moment and the blog I posted. As I stated in the other blog I never thought I would start one of these but circumstances have led me to this.

I normally post on a crochet website but have lately found myself wondering what's so special about that site. It's nice when people actually try to help you out but most of the time people just don't care and only go there for the free patterns that others on there give out. Now don't get me wrong I like free patterns too but when someone needs help answer them don't just ignore them.

Ok stepping down off my soap box now... So I have been crocheting for some time now and thought this past christmas that I should make presents for the family so now I will post a crap load of pics of the gifts that I made for people....Enjoy!









There will be another post in a couple days showing off more work that I have done, crocheting and sewing and well anything else that I have pics of. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!!

No comments: